Tuesday 19 May 2009

The Jonas Brothers

It's my favourite music band. The band is composed of Kevin (21 years old), Joe (19 years old) and Nick (16 years old). I am going to say more about Joe Jonas, the most attractive of the band.

Name: Jonas
Firstname: Joseph Adam
Nickname: Joe
Date of birth: 15/08/1989
Place of birth: New Jersey in USA
Age: 19 years
Hoobies: Video, golf, runing and sing
Job: Singer in the Jonas Brothers
First disc: It's about me
Country of round: France, China, USA and England

The Jonas brothers are famous for the song « SOS », their most famous song.
They have also sung « Burning up », « A Little Bit Longer », « Look me in the eyes »...
They have made several albums: « It's about me », « A Little Bit Longer » and « Jonas brothers » on 24/05/09
They are three brothers, hence the name of the band.Jonas brothers play rock music.
Written by E.D.V. 4B

No comments:

Post a Comment