Sunday 20 September 2009

The horse

The horse is my favourite animal, because horses are beautiful, gracious and nice. Horses are tall : they measure 1,40 meter at the withers, higher than a pony ! There are many race horses. My favourite race is the Friesian. The particularity of the Friesian is they are always black with curly hair ! It's very beautiful ! There is one hypoallergenic race horse! It's the “Curly”. The “Curly”, as its name suggests, has got curly hairs. The “Curly” measures between 1,45 meter and 1,55 meter. It's a little horse ! The biggest horse in the world measures 2.06 meter and is called Tina. The smallest horse in the world measures 44 centimeters and is called Thumbelina. This is actually a pony, and she is an adult !!! She is very very small !
Written by L.L. 4A

4 comments:

  1. Horse is my favourite animal too. I learn horse riding. The name of the horse which I like very much is Zenek. He is grey and young. Zenek has got a long mane. I like ponies too, because they are beautiful and sweet.
    Kinga Waszkielewicz from 6c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like horses because they are fast and very nice. My grandfather has two cold-blooded horses. I love them!

    B.Ł.from 6c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! In response to your comments :

    I learn horse-riding too. I love it ! My favorit horse is called Padjéro. He is isabelle and he is 6 years old. I love ponies too because they are beautiful and funny. And they have a very strong personality ! Your grandfather is very fortunate to have two thoroughbred horses. I understand you like them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy about horses. I take riding lessons. My favourite horse is Roza. I have ridden horses for three years. I have a lot of films and pictures about horses. I really love them!
    Klaudia K.from 6a

    ReplyDelete