Sunday 7 February 2010

My cat

I want to speak about my cat. It's my favorite domestic animal.
My cat is called MISTIGRI, it is seven years old. It has very soft fur.
It's a quiet and affectionate animal. It likes going for a walk and it comes back to eat. It likes to eat some croquettes and leftovers. My cat doesn't
want the other members of the family to touch him. I am the only one to be able to stroke him.
To conclude, I love all animals that is why I want to become a veterinary surgeon.
Written by G.F., 4B

4 comments:

  1. I read on this blog about different animals. I would like to have a dog. It will be yorkshire terrier. My dog will be called Reksio. I will go with him for a walk and give him food.
    Marta Bober from 6a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cats very much because they have such a fluffy fur. They are very little. I would like to have a cat but my aunt has a cat named Lusi. She is white and brown. She is so sweet.
    Klaudia Wilczok from 6a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like cats but I love all animals.
    I have got a dog Ricio.
    Marcelina Wolny from 6a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats, too. I envy you Mistigri. I have got a cat, too. I love cats because they are nice, sweet and very friendly.
    Agnieszka Steinhof from 6a

    ReplyDelete