Sunday 16 October 2011

Lionel Messi

His name is Lionel Andrès Messi , he was born on June 24th 1987 in Rosario in Argentina.
He is 24 years old and he has got two brothers, Rodrigo and Matias, and one sister, Maria Sol.
His parents are Jorge Horacio Messi and Celia Maria Cuccitini.
Lionel Messi is a professional player of football. He plays at FC Barcelone in Spain. He is the number 10.
He is the best football player in the world. He has won two golden balls.
I have chosen this famous footballer because I love football and I love Lionel Messi because he is the best football player in the world and football is my favourite sport !!!

Written by Romain S., 4C

7 comments:

  1. I also like Lionel Messi. I'd like to play like him - I guess you would like to play like him too? In my opinion he plays perfectly.
    written by D.P. from 5c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lionel Messi is a wonderful footballer. He plays as a striker. I think he is the best footballer in the world.
    written by D.K. from 5c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo Messi is an excellent footballer. You made a good choice by selecting him for your article. I also like Leo Messi.
    written by D.S. from 5c

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is indeed a wonderful footballer. I like Lionel Messi, too. He is my favourite sportsperson.
    written by D.J. from 5c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like him too. He is my favourite football player. He's got long black hair. He plays for FC Barcelona and I like the club too.
    written by A.B. from 6a

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lionel Messi. I would like to play as good as he does. It's a pity he doesn't play for Poland :-)
    written by K.Ś. from 6a

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo is the best footballer in the world. He plays in the most prestigious club which is called FC Barcelona. For me, football is wonderful. I love watching it in TV.
    written by M.Ć. from 6a

    ReplyDelete