Monday 19 December 2011

My trip to England


This summer holiday, I went to England with my parents. We took the boat to go there. We went to the Brighton pier. I took a ghost train in the fun fair of the Brighton pier. I was afraid. I saw Stonehenge too. That's a beautiful place. I went to the village of Lacock, there is an abbey where they did some scenes of the Harry Potter movie !! Then we went to Stratford-upon-Avon to visit Shakespeare and his family's houses. We went to Birmingham because we went to see my mum's penfriend. For my birthday we went to a shopping day, we visited an aquarium and took a boat to go on canals. During the night, there was a riot ! I also visited Oxford and Cambridge.
I chose this subject because these were my best holidays !


Written by Laureline Bouteille 4°C

No comments:

Post a Comment