Tuesday 29 October 2013

Pets


I chose the theme of pets because I like cats and dogs very much. Personally I have two female cats but no dog.

The first that my parents and I adopted is called « Désirée » and she was born in April 2008 and she has striped hair.

The second arrived in our house in April 2011 and she is called « Moustache ». She is black and white.

They spend all day hunting little birds and mice. They play in the garden with balls and with others cats. Before hunting, they sleep on the sofa or on the armchair. I like playing with them when I have finished my homework. My pets adore strokes and they like ham.

If it was possible I would adopt a male cat to see the difference with my female cats but my parents do not agree.

Written by Thomas L.S., 4C

No comments:

Post a Comment