Monday 11 November 2013

KARATE


Hello !
My name is Coralie.
Today, I am going to speak about a sport that I have been practising now for eight years. This sport is Karate. Karate is a martial art, the technique is to attack or defend. By means of various parts of the body: finger (nukiter), open
hand (shuto), and close (tsuki), forearm (uke), elbow (enpi). There are two disciplines for competition: the kata and fight.
The kata is an imaginary fight, in this kata there are several techniques. In Karate there are twenty-six katas. In the kata competition five referees decide who the winner is.
The fight: it's fighting with an adversary, you have to use several techniques to manage to win. The fight lasts two minutes.
I've done competition for six years and I was qualified for the French championship.
I hope that you liked my article because it's my passion.
                                               
Good bye
Written by Coralie D., 4B

No comments:

Post a Comment