Monday 8 December 2014

"B" : Caramel Heart



Chapter 1: My name is Lise

Hi, my name is Lise and I'm 14, I live near Paris with my father Paddy. Today is a special day because I am moving to London, in England, with my father's new partner, Jennifer. I've seen her already but I've never seen her 3 children who now are my three half-sisters. The Twins Lucy and Salome who are 13 and Manon who is 16 years old.

That's it, I've finished packing my bags and suitcases...
"Lise Hurry up! We need to leave in 5 minutes or we'll be late to get to the airport in time”, said my Dad.
Chapter 2: Flight to London

"Hurry up! Run!!!!!” said my father
We ran through the airport trying to catch our plane. Finally, here it was! We then got into it. I thought it would take about 1 hour to reach the city center of London. The plane took off. My London Adventure began.

*
"Lucy, Manon, Salome!” Jennifer called. “Let's go! We need to go and get Lisa and Paddy at the airport. They will soon be here.”
*
"Lise! Wake up, we have landed !!!” said my Dad.
I opened my eyes and I saw my Dad smiling at me. We were in London! We got off the plane and we waited for Jennifer's car in the car park. A car pulled over. My heart was racing...
Chapter 3: A warm hello from the twins

"- Hi! Okay? Welcome to England! Do you need anything?” said Salome and Lucy warmly.
“- No thank you. By the way, my name is Lisa!”
“- Yes we know, we are Salome and Lucy and Manon is here.”
“- OK "
We jumped into the car and we left.
"- Lise, here is your new home ! "said Jennifer
I looked to the right and I saw a large house, a lovely and very flowery triple storey house. It looked like a fairy-tale. I carried my cases into my new room and I smiled.
"- Lise, please come down." my father called.
Chapter 4: Love at first sight

I went donwstairs and I saw a very good-looking boy of my age who smiled at me. And then I saw Manon give me a dirty look and she told me:
"- Lise, This is my boyfriend Enzo!
I went into the kitchen and I saw Salome, Lucy, Jennifer and Dad around the dining table.
"- Yes, is there a problem?
“- No but I want to talk to you about a project ", said my father
Chapter 5: A project like no other

"-If we came to live here, this is for good reasons”, said my father, “We'll have a business making homemade caramel!!!! Are you happy with that?”
“- Oh yes, I am so happy, though Manon is not too nice to me! But I love the twins!!!”
“- Are you happy to begin to set up our shop to sell our caramel?”
“- Of course."
Chapter 6: Confidence

After a month of living with my new family, Manon was still rude to me but I was getting increasingly closer to the twins. My father was so happy living with Jennifer. However Manon could not bear to have me as a half-sister and neither did she support having my father as her father.

One day I went to find the twins in their room.
"- Hi Girls, do you mind if I have a word with you?”
“- No, of course not!” replied Lucy.
“- It's been over a month since I first saw you and I wanted to tell you about something. In fact, I'm in love with Manon's boyfriend Enzo.”.
“- Then you are in big trouble, my poor girl ! Manon is very much in love with Enzo and she will not want you to touch a hair of Enzo's head! ", said Salome.

Chapter 7: Auditions

I was in my room with Salome and I saw Lucy get extremely happy jumping on my new bed:
"- Girls I'm so happy, I'm auditioning for a big ballet school!!” said Lucy
“- That's awesome! When are the auditions?” replied Salome
“- Wednesday Afternoon! But I am EXTREMELY stressed!”
“- Don't worry, Salome and I will help you,” I replied
“- Thanks ! You really are the best sisters ever!"
Wednesday came and Lucy was preparing for the auditions. We got in the car and left for the "Ballet Academy Tembay". Lucy arrived and entered the room while the family waited in the waiting room. We waited and waited ... Then Lucy came up with a paper and cried, "'I got accepted to the dance school! I passed the audition!”
Everyone shouted with joy and we all hugged Lucy with happiness.
Chapter 8: Unexpected from Manon

"- Mum, I can not stand you marrying Paddy, he's so ugly, I do not want to stay here, I'm going to join Dad in Australia, I can not believe that you left Dad for Paddy!”, shouted Manon at Jennifer.
“- I do not believe you can talk to me like that! So be it, I'll call your father to see if he agrees!” replied her mother
Her mother picked up the phone and dialed the number of Manon's father.
"Hello Stephane, I cannot stand your daughter! She's having a complete teenage crisis! I want to send her to you in Australia.”
“That's good, I haven't seen her since I moved to Australia! Tomorrow there's a flight to Australia she can take,".Stéphane replied.
Chapter 9: Changing

Now it's been more than 4 months since Manon left and the house is more relaxed.

Lucy is doing very well at the ballet academy, Salome is very happy with me and I will still have another half sister because Jennifer is pregnant. And sometimes Enzo comes to see me. Life goes on...

If you liked this story, please vote "B" (post a comment) !

No comments:

Post a Comment