Monday 8 December 2014

"O" : the pen


 
My name is Pablo and I will tell you the amazing story that happened to me last year.

I picked up my friend Antoine to go to school when I saw a white stone.

It shone and it was next to an old leather case.

Curious, I opened the case and I found a beautiful black and gold pen.

I took it in class and I used it to do my dictation.

I usually had trouble spelling words and there was a miracle.The pen wrote the words for me.

I  made my job by being proud of myself for the first time.

When my teacher gave me my copy, she made me a face because she was surprised, it was the first time I had 20/20.

She thought I had cheated.

But I decided to use my magic pen for all the other tests.

I became the best in class.

For the last test, instead of describing my cat, my pen began to speak about my teacher and say bad things about her.

I tried to leave my pen on the table but it continued to write wicked things.

I was punished severely so I decided to get rid of my pen.

I tried everything to lose it, crush it … But it always came back to my kit.

This is my friend Antoine who found a solution.

I left it on my desk in plain view so that someone could steal it.

We went out to recess and when we returned in class the pen was gone.

And it is Thomas who began to be the best in class.

Good tip : if you find a black and gold pen don’t pick it up!!
 
 

If you liked this story, please vote "O" (post a comment) !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment