Monday 8 December 2014

"M" : a trip to Brittany


 

I am going to tell you about my school (study) trip to the seaside in Brittany. I was in my 3rd year of primary school in Monteynard.
There were 5 classrooms (1st year,2nd year,3rd year,4th year,5th year). We took the bus from Monteynard to Lyon, then in Lyon we took the TGV (fast train) up to Rennes and again another bus from Rennes to Beg port. It was a stay of 7 days.
When I arrived, I saw a big building with a big yard. I was happy.
We visited the biggest aquarium in Europe, we went on a catamaran we went by bus and we visited the biggest harbour of Quimper, we also ate the specialities : pancakes and a cheesetopped dish of fish.
Girls and boys were separated in different rooms to sleep. It was a good trip, I liked the landscapes a lot. It was the first time that I went to Brittany and it was an unforgettable trip.
Before leaving, my parents were sad because they were afraid for me. When coming back from my stay in Brittany my parents were pleased to see us again.
If you liked this story, please vote "M" (post a comment) !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment