Monday 8 December 2014

"K" : My dear soft friend


 

You are a friend for everyone, sometimes even a bestfriend

Always present for birthdays, you are the most expected guest

Of all sorts, you are really our favourite

Sour or sweet you are the best



Of all colors I am never tired

The problem when you are here is surely the reaction of my dentist

My belly you make flicker, my spirit you make circle

Soft or sticky you do not do good to my teeth

But I like you as much as possible


When you are seen it's a real treat for everbody

My friend you are, my friend you will stay

Always there for me when I feel bad

Would like your odor to become a perfume

You fill our heart with joy and you make our mouth water



This friend is called Candy

And he always makes me happy

I don't care about what people say

I love you and I will love you forever



To be taken in moderation !


If you liked this story, please vote "K" (post a comment) !

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment