Monday 8 December 2014

"G" : So much to say !




O! sadness why do you come tonight?

Why make me your home?

I'm just a body shot

Wandering, my soul is pain


I am able to tell them

All I have on my mind,

All that is sad,

Everything that dies.



I am able to cry,

It's not too late,

I can talk,

Even late.


The sources of my dreams are dry

Heat pain settles

I'm thirsty for a drop of tenderness,

A glimmer of hope ever

 

My eyes flow with tears.

Pierce my heart like blades.

Bleeding pain that disarms me.



It is in this silence

My words soar

Across the sky

Where's all the same.


To you to understand

Reading these verses,

All that is sad

And everything that is lost

If you liked this story, please vote "G" (post a comment) !


1 comment:

  1. I love poetry and I think the best poets are young people because they can express their feelings so well.

    ReplyDelete