Wednesday 15 February 2017

Firefighters


 
I love firefighters because I have been a little firefighter since I was a little boy and I want to become a firefighter.

I like training with them and I am waiting for the day when I will be able to help people.

I love it when we run for the "St Barbe" cross.

I hate it when we don't use water during the training manoeuvre.

I would like to take part to more fire simulations and I want to go on interventions but I am too young : I must wait till I am 16.

I think it's very difficult to change the age limit because firefighters are very important and their job is very dangerous , it's a lot of responsability when dealing with victims.

Written by Etienne B., 4C

4 comments:

  1. I too love fireman. Its very popular Jobs .

    ReplyDelete
  2. l like firefighters because their job is very important. Every day they extinguish fire.
    Their job isn't save, but someone must do it.
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is cool. When I was 5 years old I'd like to be a firefighter but now I have 12 years old and I think it's too dangerous. I'm waiting for next article. T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post about firefighters. It was a moment when I reminded myself the time when
    I was about 6 years old. Thanks for this feeling. M.

    ReplyDelete