Friday 3 February 2017

Johnny DEPP


 
Johnny DEPP was born on the 9th June 1963, in Owensboro in the U.S, he is American.

He has got 2 children : Jack John Christopher Depp III and Lily-Rose Depp.

He's mainly an actor, he has played in a lot of films : the saga Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland 1 and 2, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Las Vegas Parano, Sleepy Hollow, Dark Shadows, Fantastic beasts...

I like him very much because he plays really well and he has crazy roles.

Written by Césarine M., 4C

3 comments:

  1. I also like Johny Deep, he is one of my favourite actors. I think that his best role is Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caraibbean and Edward Scissorhand. He is not only a fantastic actor but he is also a gifted guitarist. P.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me also Johnny Deep is a great actor. He plays ,,interesting" and characteristic roles. I admire him especially for the roles of: Captain Jack Sparrow and Willy Wonka. M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Johnny Depp is an unusual actor . My favourite roles are: Crazy Hatter and Willy Wonka. It's a great actor who can take an a lot crazy and so different roles. N.

    ReplyDelete