Wednesday 1 February 2017



Rugby


  I chose rugby because it is my favorite sports and I have practised it since I was 5 years old.
    It was invented in 1823 by William Webb Ellis in England in the city of Rugby.
     This sport is practised on a field outside.Two teams of 15 players confront with an oval ball which bounces very unexpectedly. The players must mark a try with feet and hand. I love this sport because it is a full sport.
     To win, you must score more points than the other team. The match lasts 2 periods of 40 minutes .There is always a very hot atmosphere in the stands but there is never any violence.
     It is a team sport with contact and fight where respect is on the first line. I love this spirit that I share with my team in la Mure and which teaches the rules of life.

Written by Thomas.R, 4C

No comments:

Post a Comment